By Anonymous - 23/11/2011 09:36 - United States

Today, my gynecologist told me that the ecosystem in my vagina is unbalanced, and that I have to do some reconstruction. Uhm what? FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 595
You deserved it 5 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sugarandspice33 0

Damn global warming ruining your ecosystem.

Comments

It will be fine. You don't need sex. Granted everyone else does, just not you.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Well then, 156, if you hang around here there will always be someone to fill you in on the details.

It's not like ur going to have sex with someone

That just... wasn't funny. Your humor sucks, man.

missamazinggg 12

OP could have a very fulfilling sex life.

I don't know who you are, but everything you comment on is very rude. Your not funny, your a jackass.

The_Troller 14

Maybe this "ecosystem" is messed up BECAUSE she was having lots of sex. More than you, that's for sure.

May I ask what exactly is wrong with it?

x_xSublime 0

Her vaginal ecosystem is unbalanced, and needs some reconstruction.

x_xSublime 0

Yes, the population of seamen is horribly unbalanced. He needs to restore it back with some "reconstruction"

Yes, the population of seamen is horribly unbalanced. He needs to restore it back with some "reconstruction"

RawrNom 0

maybe he's implying she's a **** due to over population of semen or the doc wants to sleep with her cause it's not enough semen? I have no idea. >< maybe s/he just has bad jokes?

He just means you need to smear yoghurt on it.

x_xSublime 0

That's not always the case. Yogurt would replace the bad bacteria, like if she was taking antibiotics then she would need to eat plenty of yogurt, but she could be low on good bacteria, in which case 'smearing' yogurt on her ****** would just make things worse.

Yeah... I know its a bad idea. Dammit, I need to remember the sarcasm tags.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

62, Yogurt is definitely not "bad" bacteria. The bacteria in yogurt are healthy. Antibiotics kill bad bacteria along with the good bacteria, so replacing them with yogurt is a good idea. It wouldn't make sense to replace the "bad" bacteria you took the antibiotics to get rid of in the first place. Either way, all the bacteria are needed, the trick is to just have the right bakance. So much misinformation.

Tdevonner 0

Are you effing retarded...yogurt adds good bacteria...l. Bacillussterothermophillus...im sure I effed uo the spelling but it sounds something like that...eat/insert yogurt if you have taken antibiotics but only plain sugar free no carbs or else it gets worse.

It's only eating if she has "lower teeth".

Sorry, OP. guess that means your ****** is messed up

He's just lying so you'll let him **** you..