By brittyed - 25/03/2013 05:04 - United States

Today, my guinea pig was resting on my shoulder. However, I forgot to tie my hair up and she gnawed off a clump of it that was a good 6 inches long. I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 757
You deserved it 9 911

brittyed tells us more.

brittyed 11

Hey guys, OP here. Posted this before I made a username. I didn't actually place her on my shoulder, I was sitting on the couch letting her run around next to me and she decided to climb up my chest and onto my shoulder. Suddenly I heard this weird crunching sound next to my head and I picked her up and saw the clump of hair hanging out of her mouth! Then it was like playing tug-of-war with a dog. She would NOT let go. I didn't think I'd have to pull as hard as I did just to pull something out of a guinea pig's mouth lol! I didn't want her getting sick so I put her back in her cage and threw the hair in the garbage.

Top comments

3rdbass 9

"I had to fight her to get it out of her mouth" Brazzers.

What do you plan on doing with the dismembered clump of hair?

Comments

i guess you kinda got yourself into (puts on sun glasses) a hairy situation.

My rabbit does the same thing OP. People always ask me about my uneven layers...

Twitch5253 4

Make sure you cage that beast before you fall asleep, now that it has a taste for humans!

TwoOneFive 11

Looks like you got yourself a new hairdresser

sugarshane007 20

This is certainly nothing to get all choked up about.

Vickyh46 8

Who puts a guinea pig on their shoulder? Rats I can understand, but guinea pigs? :D

redblueflame 23

People have a tendency to put all sorts of rodents on their shoulders, like rats ( as you mentioned), ferrets, naked mole rats, EST. So why question guinea pigs?

Ferrets aren't rodents. They're Mustelidae, which is a part of the weasel/badger/polecat/etc family. :)

dbt88 15

If I put mine down while I lay down, she climbs straight up to my shoulder. I think it's normal.

TrilliousDivine 9

Lol my piggie has done that before hes always trying to do that ive never known why . Lol

I won't say YDI, but you should've remembered to tie up your hair. You kinda bit off more than you could chew with that one.

vadaaa 11

Ahhh guinea pigs. Don't leave anything around them unattended. My guinea pig once chewed half of my shoelace. They're adorable, but they're like little black holes.