By amorousintx - 26/09/2010 23:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grad student husband was unusually frisky in the middle of the day. I took the opportunity and we had an enjoyable afternoon romp. Afterward, I asked him what had gotten him in such a good mood. He replied, "I'd do just about anything to get out of doing my homework." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 364
You deserved it 4 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're more fun than homework...

kaijapapaya 0

meh, don't take it personally. instead, have some school teacher role-play sex. he's been pretty naughty for not doing his homework, right? ;)

Comments

cbr600_fml 0

so maybe u should spice things up in the bedroom so he will want to have sex more often

That's cute. I'm sure he was only being silly. op is to hard on the spouse.

LOL I love that word "romp". At least he gave you some that's better than nothing.

From the sounds of it, you had a good time. So what should it matter what the excuse is?

RedPillSucks 31

Some excuses are better than others, Cinn. If he had said "I was thinking of your mother", I think that would matter, yes? In fact, it would be worse if that was the best sex they'd ever had.

25/Cinn, & 30/RPS: I agree with both of you, so this is kind of a complicated answer. I agree that it shouldn't matter that he was just trying to get out of homework, because they did in fact have a good time. At least he was honest. He could have denied everything and said "I'm always like this, honey" or just said something to the effect of "nothing...". At the same time, I can see RPS' point. If it was anything other than skipping homework duties, (apart from a few minor exceptions) then there would be a problem.

Ok, RedPill, I hadn't thought of excuses like that. So I'm going to revise my point and agree fully with Steph. So long as it's a harmless excuse such as what the boyfriend gave, there is no issue. However if it was something slightly, er, worrying like "I was thinking of your mother" then yes, that would be an issue.

jon7688 7

I wish my boyfriend thought that way

haha that's awesome, best laugh I've had all day

varkey 7

wow, this is what you get for marrying a kid still in school