By Anonymous - 13/05/2013 05:02 - United States

Today, my girlfriend was visiting, and while in the bathroom, she clogged the toilet. Since there was no plunger in the room, she unclogged it with the only thing she could find: my mother's hairbrush. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 012
You deserved it 5 242

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not sure if this is a hairy situation or a shitty one....

dinosxxrawr 22

I'm amazed she successfully unclogged a toilet with a hairbrush. cool points for her.

Comments

pastispast 7

hopefully your mom and your gf are on good terms before she explains the shitty situation.

Axel5238 29

Why does your 5 year old think a cat would flush? Have you guys been leaving ***** in the toilet the size of house cats?

Sounds like your mom will be having a shitty hair day...

I just can't stop myself from thinking your girlfriend is a dumb bitch. It might be that it's because I have ONE hairbrush, that has served me over 10 years and still has many years to serve. It also wasn't cheap... + something about using hell'a lot of toilet paper + there are many other ways to unclog a toilet + is she really so scared about someone finding out about the clogged toilet that she would rather ruin property? And back to point one.

sugarshane007 20

Your girlfriend was being thoughtful. Your mom probably mentioned wanting to dye her hair, and there really is only one way to capture the essence of the 'Shit Brown' shade.

I bet this put a clog in their relationship. In all seriousness, just buy your mom a new brush.

Your girlfriend must produce some monster *****.

SrakaSrakasta 20

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why thank you for your narrow minded, prejudiced, condescending slurs.

#28 ... I think you pretty much nailed it...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this happens all over the world.

Clearly you have never experienced Saturday night post-drinking Taco Bell.

I'm pretty sure she should have wrote the FML in this situation... "Today, I was desperate to take a shit at my boyfriends house. I couldn't hold it in so I went to the bathroom and completely demolished the toilet bowl. To make matters worse, I had to use my boyfriends mother's hairbrush to unclog the monstrosity that was stopping me from flushing. FML"

Ypetrol 11

How does she even do that?

#30, I am certain there was a good bit of grunting and maybe even some straining but I am willing to bet it was all done carefully...