By Anonymous - 10/06/2016 01:08

Today, my girlfriend told me she wanted to take a break. At least she gave me a parting gift. Lice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 226
You deserved it 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

At least she had the decency to leave you something that was from her.

what kind of lice? Head lice, body lice or crabs?

I don't understand why you're being downvoted, this is an important distinction! I read it as pubic lice, but all the comments seem to be about removing head lice so clearly everyone isn't in the same page.

There's no such thing as "a break"; it's over

r83839 22

If it's head lice, ignore the instructions on the lice treatment shampoo that tell you to do the treatment every 7-10 days. Generally do what the lice shampoo says, but do it every other day. You'll be afraid of damaging your hair, but the LiceFree one is fine and has tea tree oil and worked well for me. Shampoo especially by your ears and neck, and use a METAL lice comb after each shampoo. Keep all of your clothes in sealed bags for a few days so the lice can die. Wash all sheets and bedding in hot water after each lice shampoo. Stay away from other people and don't sit on cloth chairs, etc. Try not to ride in cars with cloth seats, but if you have to drive, spray your car with lice spray after each lice shampoo treatment. You'll be rid of lice in no time. After 2 months of isolation and depression and trying everything to get rid of lice, to the point where I sprayed literally every inch of carpet in my house with lice spray and almost shaved my head, I know what I'm talking about now! Hope you can learn from my experience that the frequency-of-treatment advice and the stuff they tell you about the lice egg-laying cycle is BS. You've gotta treat your head every other day.

Did anyone else's head start to itch as they read the FML?

Klaudas 8

Atliest she gave you a gift, wich is lice... :D

Lice to see you, to not see you anymore lice lol