By nonbelieber - 26/11/2012 00:55 - United States - Keenesburg

Today, my girlfriend started bawling, saying that our relationship wouldn't work. Why? Because if Justin and Selena can't do it, no one can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 756
You deserved it 3 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't know why I know this but didn't they get back together? But then again, if she breaks up with you because of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez then maybe you shouldn't get back together with her....

OMG Justin and Selena got back together? My life is exactly the same as it was 5 minutes ago.

Comments

Everyone quick! Change your relationship status on Facebook!

blueflare21 3

I don't know... I think you dodged a bullet there if she's serious about that explanation.

Well they are a very mature couple and I always thought they would last! (sarcasm)

Tell her you cant compare their relationship with yours. They be a lesbian couple whilst you are a dude?

Someone relies on Justin and Selena's relationship a little too much.....

perdix 29

What she's really saying is that The Beeb is on the market, so she needs to dump you to be with him. On the plus side, here's your chance to start banging Selena Gomez :D

58- Is it weird if that slightly turned me on? yes? ok

4 - thanks for adding the surnames in. I had no idea who these people were. Sadly, there is no sarcasm intended.

perdix 29

#32, sadly, you've become a lesser person for learning that. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If you don't know who Paris Hilton, the Kardashians or Honey Boo Boo are, just let it go!

Honey who who? Thanks for the advice perdix. I'll let it go now.

Comet_Candy 23

When it comes to American celebrities, ignorance is always bliss.

61- it's not just American celebrities. Basically any of them who are known less for their, ah, "talents" and more for their personal lives should just be ignored.

DasHaas 9

I think I figured out your problem. You are "dating" a 12-year old. Regardless of how old she actually is.

Sounds like you're going to have to sing that platinum, silver song to her.