By Keith walk - 12/02/2011 05:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend's parents walked in on us having sex. Not only did her dad make me walk out to my truck with no clothes on, he is my baseball coach and I will be seeing him on Monday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 281
You deserved it 22 923

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, having sex with your coach's daughter wasn't a good idea in the first place.

Comments

dude, youd better put on your running shoes .... xD

I think it's a very relevant question. if I caught my daughter having sex at 12 there would be an issue, if I caught her having sex at 17 I wouldn't make it an issue. I would just reiterate the need for protection, and hope I raised her with enough self confidence and self worth to have made the decision on her own; not based on peer pressure or " to feel loved"

seximexi911 10

exactly, plus girls are slutting it up younger and younger, it's sad how society is now

'exactly, plus girls are slutting it up younger and younger, it's sad how society is now' Hmm, let's see, at what age married Roman girls? 12 year old? And what's the average age when people have sex nowadays? 15, I believe. Slutting it up, hey? Do you really find it sad that girls in this society are able to chose for themselves when they want sex, hmm?

joa76 3

Officially the average age is 17, but who knows how accurate that is?

honestly, if you think a 15 year old is mature enough to understand when the right time to have sex is, I hope you never reproduce or at least loose custody of your children. and if you wana go back to the standards of Rome, yeah, great, you can **** at 12. now let's take away your right to vote, ability to choose your husband, and restrictions of monogamy. I've read your comments and know you're very open when it when it comes to sex and I guess that's opinion. but you really went thinking when you opened your mouth this time.

My comment was only a reaction to the 'people have sex at a younger age then in the old days, boohoohoo'. Did you really think I want to go back to the Roman era? :'') Conclusion: you totally missed my point. Oh, and I certainly believe that some 15-year olds are totally mature enough to have sex. Just like I believe that some 20-year olds should never reproduce. But hey, personal choices for the win!

R2KT 0

the girls of ancient Rome Greece and so on were MARRIED. that's the point. girls today are just screwing with whoever crosses their line of sight. so yeah, they are "slutting it up". they're not married

Zoydude 0

society has always been like that. look at ancient history

'the girls of ancient Rome Greece and so on were MARRIED.' Yeah, a 12 year old married girl having sex with her husband who she was forced to marry is sooooo much better than a 15 year old having willingly sex with her boyfriend who she loves. Really? And please, stop the sexism. Always talking about the girls slutting up. It's not like we are magical, sacred creatures. We alse have our needs, just like guys. And guys are the greatest ****** throughout history.

15 year olds are not mature enough for sex or marriage. true in the roman empire era that age was probably considered old enough but these days most teenagers and younger girls in particular are very rude, arrogant, bitchy, selfish and above all else immature. most of them are horrible people due to hormones. if you are seriously supportive of children having sex young then I truely pity your future children, who due to your poor parenting, could end up having to drop out of school to support a bastard child. Happy supporting then biotch.

Honestly (don't hate me for it) , in my opinion, sex shouldn't be sex it should be love. And probably over 75% of the teens who have sex aren't really in love. They just like to think so. And 99.999999.% of kids/Tweens who have sex are NOT in love. And I will wait until I'm married, but I get it, not everyone else will but at least love them.

"Honestly (don't hate me for it) , in my opinion, sex shouldn't be sex it should be love." First: sex is not always 100% love. Even with your spouse, you're going to have very loving sex, and very 'omfg I am totally in the mood I want it and I want it now' sex. Second: I am also a huge fan of having sex in a lovable relationship. But: Third: some people aren't. And I am also a huge fan of personal freedom. If some people want to go to the ******, well, let them. If some want a friend with benefits, let them. If some want to have sex with a different person a day, let them. Their choice. But almost everybody prefers loving sex. 'And probably over 75% of the teens who have sex aren't really in love. They just like to think so. And 99.999999.% of kids/Tweens who have sex are NOT in love.' What is it, 75 % or 99, 99999999999 %? It can't be both. Did you know that 90 % of all the statitics on the internet are made up? We can't take conclusions out of them, can we? 'if you are seriously supportive of children having sex young then I truely pity your future children, who due to your poor parenting, could end up having to drop out of school to support a bastard child. Happy supporting then biotch.' Ah, you seems such a nice person. You, biotch, would really be a great parent^.^

R2KT 0

you just cant resist having the last word can u? I'm sure she would be a great parent. she would teach her kids how to stay out of trouble. I'm sure yours would "fall in love" multiple times a day

Beth52594 0

Yeah, these ******* idiots think it's okay for little girls to **** whoever they want. That's great. Well, to normal people, that's not freedom. That's being a ****, and society does not respect that. Boys aren't going to make love to them because they like their personality. They're gonna be one of the girls in high school that all the guys hang out with because they just want to **** them. Trust me, I knew, and hooked up with, plenty of those types but looking back, that shit was just sad. They were made fun of constantly behind their back; people would talk about how 'loose' they were. Most of them ended up pregnant before graduating. To allow your daughter to live that way and have that happen to them is bad, and you should feel bad. Please don't reproduce, because I don't want your spawn running around.

not anymore it's not! I think its 14 or 15! but remember that to get an average you need both sides. if it was originally 17 then that means to get two or three lower there had to be tons of 12 and 13 year olds doing it too. I know a boy who lost it in sixth grade, however old that is

YDI for trying to have sex with her parents close by. Keep it in your pants kid.

perdix 29

I just have this vision of the OP and the daughter using the Pullout Method of Birth Control, and while he's in her, she's chattering, "No batter, no batter, no batter, no batter . . . "

YDI for having a girlfriend whose father is almost stereotypically Texan... Nah, YLIF.

yummycupcakegirl 0

If he comes at you with a baseball bat....RUN!!!