By BeatByA9yrold - 12/04/2014 19:59 - Canada - Red Deer

Today, my girlfriend's little brother challenged me to a water gun fight. I accepted, not knowing he was going to fill his gun with vinegar, then shoot me in the eyes with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 696
You deserved it 4 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him ur gonna get revenge so bad he won't believe it then don't do anything. Him living in fear would be everything u would need to get him back.

That would be rated R... For R Kelly.

Comments

#7 just won the internet for the next 4 hours

If it's your girlfriend's little brother, than you can definitely challenge him back in a playful way. Don't get angry at him - it could impact your relationship.

Don't get angry at someone for shooting vinegar into your eyes? Unrealistic and too much to ask! Don't be a doormat, but do realize that he's a kid. Make sure he knows the difference between being a fun prankster and being a little punk who maims people.

Yeah, that's reasonable. By "angry" I meant "lash out." Really, OP, you should just have some fun with the situation.

bluefrootloops 13

Are you sure it wasn't piss?

bluefrootloops 13

What if it was piss and vinegar?

I like this kid. They keep getting evil.. but op I'd fill yours with red Kool aid and really get him good.. but also remember he is a kid

You could also fill it with lemon juice. Now that I think of it, there are a hundred things you could fill yours with that are worse than vinegar.

Ooh fill yours with ur piss and **** and as soon as he gasps squirt it in his mouth

That's just disgusting. And probably illegal.

It's actually pretty sickening that something like that would ever enter somebody's mind. That's disgusting beyond belief.

Ask for a rematch and fill the water gun with boiling water ;)

That's the most evilest thing I've read so far... I like it!

pwnman 33

And OP can say "Seems like urine a lot of trouble."