By larvagirl23 - 18/06/2009 15:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend of ten months sent me a picture message of her making out with a guy. Under it, it read, "You can pick your stuff up in the morning." FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 894
You deserved it 5 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

YOU GOTTA LOVE THOSE CRAZY LESBIAN BITCHES WHO DONT KNOW WHO OR WHAT THEY WANNA ****!!!!! there might be more to the story but who knows.....lesbians are crazy. **** is better tho

blacklagoon_fml 0

Wow! She's obviously not a lesbian if she was making out with a guy. Probably a bisexual, those are the ******* skanky ones you need to watch out for.

Not all bisexuals are skanks who want the best of both worlds. Some of us just genuinely like girls and guys. I have to say, I'm bisexual and happily devoted to my boyfriend.

Dante167 0

To be honest from my experiences, most Bisexual girls are hos.

loopty95 0

i agree cocks are better...specially in your mouth...

luckygohappy 9

Exactly #40. I'm bisexual and 100% faithful to my husband; I don't want anyone else, male or female.

Ouch. What a jerk! You know what? You're better off without her... and so, although it seems like an FML moment now, you'll probably be happy about it later =]

BITCH. You're fortunate to be rid of her. They don't get much more obnoxious than her....and that's really saying something.

I would respond "Thank God, I've been looking for a way to tell you that I've been seeing a much more attractive girl without sounding like an ass. Now I don't have to worry about it."

Don't lower yourself by lying. Just send back a pic you grab from the net of a girl with cum all over her face.

fuckmyl1f333 0
moomoo88 0

Yeah these people are idiots. Just because it says 'girlfriend' doesn't automatically make it a guy. It says it was posted with a girl, which makes the 'making out with a guy' thing even worse. There's such a thing as a LESBIAN, people! Quit being ignorant.

That's the point dumbass. The OP should tell the ex about the, err, sucky parts of having a BF.

moomoo88 0

Well my reply showed up in the wrong place. I was trying to reply to another comment. And calling someone a dumbass doesn't really mean much when your sn is 'I_am_stupid_also'.

Dante167 0

#47 thats a retarded idea...

Howdyplz 2

Idea above is made of win.

i think you're lucky cause i wouldn't wanna be in a relationship with that ***** anyways. she sounds like a cold hearted bitch. keep your head up.

blondegurl718 0

She's a bitch. Unless you were an ass before that and she decided to break up with you.

You must have done something horrible to earn that kind of breakup.

at least she didn't realize she's really a lesbian. :D but yeah, that really sucks monkey balls

girl909 0

what a bitch...you're better off without her