By thanks. - 28/01/2017 04:00

Today, my girlfriend of over a year woke me up at 4:30 in the morning by sticking her hand down my pants. She immediately stopped when I was awake enough to reciprocate and said, "I couldn't sleep. I was bored. Talk to me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 956
You deserved it 817

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That type of stuff, for me, would be a dealbreaker. When someone uses sex to manipulate or yank your chain, that's just not right.

If I had to guess, I'd say you guys talked about the subject of blue balls.

Comments

That's some serious bullshit. Using that to wake you up, and then deciding she just wants to "talk," therefore leaving you horny and unable to do anything about it, just because she was "bored" is not okay. She could have just as easily poked you or shaken you awake. She didn't need to get you all worked up just to turn around and say she just wants to chat. I would have a very serious talk with her about how not okay that is. Not even kidding. She needs to realize that's unfair to you and that she needs to not do that shit.

It's quite selfish tbh, it's not because she can't sleep that she has to keep you from sleeping too wtf .-.

I hope you talked to her about how that was a nasty move on her part.

I hope you talked to her about how that was a nasty move on her part.

I would kill her if she woke me up just because she couldn't sleep.

jcash52426 5

So wait until she is relaxed and start fingering her and right when she about to climax look at your phone and say your going out with the boy be back later.

Be intimated with her That will knock her out Tell once your hands there, there's no going back

I feel like i'm the only one who doesn't blame the girl. Perhaps this was the ONLY way to get OP to communicate with his girlfriend without trying to **** her.

Let's look at the situation, if the objective was to talk without the bf attempting to have sex then playing with his junk is the worst possible way to start. she had basically instigsted foreplay...

That is when you say "I know a way to make you sleep" and everybody wins

That is when you say "I know a way to make you sleep" and everybody wins