By Anonymous - 15/11/2014 00:11 - United States - Macungie

Today, my girlfriend of over a year broke up with me via Facebook chat. When I asked her why, she replied "You know why." and blocked me. No, I don't know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 858
You deserved it 3 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm sorry OP. If it was me in this situation, I'd try calling or visiting her to see if this can be worked out. She does owe you an answer at least.....good luck :-)

If she doesn't give you an answer, try talking to her friends. The most likely explanation is an unfounded rumour she sadly believed, in which case maybe her friends would know. Anyway, her behaviour was still childish.

Comments

That's incredibly immature of her not only to believe a potential rumor about you, but to not have the balls to try to talk it out with you face to face. If you do manage to reach her, I would have serious reservations about mending a relationship with someone so quick to shut you out like that.

Let her go OP. If she even can't brake-up with you in a decent way, she isn't a big lost! You deserve better! Keep your head up!

if she doesn't give you an answer you can assume she just wants to get with someone else sorry op

Why is this getting down-voted? It's a sad explanation but it could very likely be right.

it's likely getting voted because it's only one possibility out of dozens why would that be the one you should "assume" is correct? is there even any reason to suspect such?

To be honest, I wouldn't even waste more time on her. If after a year, she doesn't have the courtesy to give you an explanation or is ready to believe anything she could have heard without giving you the benefit of the doubt, she is not worth it.

ostfaiz 18

cut the crap op ask Google..reason behind being lucky :)

Or, she cheated on you, and decided to end your relationship rather than confess.

That's shit :/ you deserve an answer so Maybe try contact her and work it out?

she was your girlfriend you should know the place where she loves just talk to her once...

She should've at least given you a reason.

Hope you figure out why she broke up with you like that.