By iluvsu504 - 11/11/2009 18:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 15 months broke up with me. Best part? I just picked up an expensive sterling silver ring engraved with Forever and Always for her last week (she knew about this). The other best part? She asked if she could still have it and if she could keep my hamster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 970
You deserved it 3 881

iluvsu504 tells us more.

this is the poster, and i hadnt given her the ring yet but she knew i had it, which makes it douche-ier. and yeah im a lesbian, no im not the man in the relationship, im lipstick, and i told that bitch she had lost her ******* mind. and that i would be picking up my hamster next week. btw. forever and always was not a promise, it was a like inside saying between me and her that we developed as friends. and when youre a college kid who makes less than 300 a month with bills to pay a $120 ring is expensive so thanks. but yes i have the ring and the hamster and that bitch is gone!

Top comments

Miso_fml 0

What a bitch! you dont deserve her. i say keep the king and your hamster. when you find the girl you love and who loves you back, then you give her that ring.

Comments

lives_ppl 0

What did you expect when you were picking out the ring? It was 15 months.

It doesn't say anything about it being an engagement ring, just a sweet gift.

If you're taking your stuff back (as opposed to just giving it to her) make sure to leave behind your hamster's droppings.

Polarisracing96 0

if she was smart enough she could of waited till she got the ring them dumped your ass!

Call her a ****. Give her nothing she didn't own before. Sorry mate, but at least you're no longer dating a stupid, vain, batshit insane bitch.

Towelie_31 0

So your a girl and she's a girl, how would that work in bed? Well I guess you guys could do like a scissors? Then make a lesbian, pirate **** called scissor me timbers?

Towelie_31 0

or maybe I was making a joke #28, and you just ruined it? thank you Buzz Killington

FYL...but it was a bit early to be picking out a ring. Still, she's a real piece of work to be wanting a present you got her...AFTER she dumped you. Tell her "**** no!", get your money back, and congratulate yourself on being well rid of that bitch.

he wouldn't get his money back because the ring was engraved

Give her the hamster, take the ring back to the store or sell it.

avfcfan89 0

are you like 12? what grown man has a pet hamster? i would get rid of the stupid thing and get something thats a little bit more manly.

Maddoctor 10

I'd re-read the FML if I were you. They're a lesbian couple, i.e. no man involved.

EqualycrazyyJen 0
AXavierB 1

As others have said, the OP is a woman. Plus, even if the OP were a man, I fail to see what's wrong with a guy having a pet hamster.

ArielTheMermaid 17

What's so wrong about a grown man having a hamster anyway?

TallMist 32

"Men can't have pet hamsters" is one I have never heard before now.