By Anonymous - 27/04/2009 05:35 - United States

Today, my girlfriend met my parents for the first time. The first thing my mom said to my girlfriend was, "Honey, are you ok? You look like you got hives." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 361
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glockjaw 0

Well did she have hives? Or does your girlfriend just have a ****** up acne problem and your mom is just ignorant. clarity would make it more of an FML.

haha, parents strike again. They just don't know how to keep their mouth shut.

Comments

Haha youre mother is retarded (no offence) haha

h011ist3rguy 0

Your girlfriend has a pizza face doesn't she?

I'm guessing she had acne? Its not really funny when we're left asking questions....

Musik_00 0

oh Well ..-_- We All Hav Bad Faces At One Point ..

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Why Do You Type Like This.?

it's an FML because possibly maybe now his girlfriend dislikes the guys mom? Oh, yea sure doesn't sound bad now but in the long run it could cause serious problems..

Kitty34_fml 0

That's really ignorant of your mom. What if your girlfriend has some kind of condition, or is embarassed about her skin? You should definately talk to your mom and educate her on what is and isn't appropriate to say around people..

Elaborate? Is it because she has bad skin? Either way it's really rude to comment on someone's skin condition.

Your mother sounds either very caring and a bit dingy or really cruel and a bit bitchy. I get a similar question all the time from everyone though. "You look pale, do you feel okay?" I'm probably about as close to an albino as you can get without actually being an albino. :-p Once, when I actually wasn't feeling very well and was a bit more pale than normal, one lady completely freaked out thinking I was about to die! I just had a headache.

This needs another sentence. Are we assuming she has an acne problem? In which case, your mom seriously can't tell the difference between pimples and hives?