By Anonymous - 27/04/2011 16:21 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kindly let me know that she didn't care that I am 'below average' in the penis department because it will leave her nice and tight for her next boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 712
You deserved it 8 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EllieB123 5

Tell her "I don't mind, I'm ******* 2 other girls."

Comments

Beebow_fml 5

I almost barged when I looked at 32s comment and thought it was a 50 year old woman saying that, then I saw she's only 30...

I don't think you have a choice #32. I'm sure you would take what you can get. FYL

UnicornHooker 0

I've never ****** a guy, so yeah, I can honestly say, any size is good for me. But I get off just fine with girls, so it doesn't matter.

Uh, wow. I think 32 looks just fine, and she doesn't look 50 in the slightest.

some of those shots at 32 were uncalled for dont ya think?

duckiecrazy 0

size doesn't matter it's how u use it. believe me. ;)

UnicornHooker 0

Well, 32 is more attractive than me, and has awesome dimples. Lay off, guys.

That's rude. Doesn't look like you guys can be too picky either. Js.

women often tend to lie about their age :P

first off I don't lie! and I'm not 50! I am 29. I'm not surprised though that some of you think that, but it's still rude!!!

newzealandkiwi 0

are you for real about not been ****** or was it just sarcasm.

ew 14 change your photo. I don't want to see that.

ilovehamburgers 0

Did nobody notice 14's picture?!?

I know it was cruel and uncalled for, but #90 made me ******* lol.

Yung23 0

Lmfao that's so messed up bro

deer37 0

stick it in her butt n see if she still thinks it's small.

haileemarie7 6

Ugh, good point. No matter what size it is, anal sex is always excruciatingly painful.

duckiecrazy 0

anal isn't that bad but if she's never had it u should give it to her and don't be gentle

somerandomdude89 0

Better start saving up for plastic surgery...

no for his ******....no shit sherlock of course for his dick!

LilOly17 0

you don't get plastic for a penis tard

Think of the plus side. Next time you're getting down and dirty you can be all SAY HAAALLO TO MY LITTLE FWEND. HIS NAME IS DANNY DEVITO.

Pizzamaster 0

Atleast your not the guy getting leftovers :P

the way his girlfriend sounds I'm pretty sure he had some left overs

RainbowHeadache 2

She's not very smart if she actually thinks a dick would stretch her out. And she's a bitch for saying that to you. Go find yourself someone who appreciates what they get instead of your ungrateful girlfriend.

Seriously. Unless you're into bowling pin play or if you've given birth, dick size doesn't affect vaginal "tightness" in any way. Your girlfriend's just a hoe, OP. Dick skills > dick pills.

disagree my wife was tight when I met her and now she's molded just right

RainbowHeadache 2

That's what you get when you don't do kegels or have babies.

Super tightness and pain means she's not turned on enough. During sex it's supposed to not be that tight and very wet.. so if it feels "loose" it's more that she's very turned on and just super wet. Sex has NO effect on the size of one's ****** since it's a muscle and will revert back to it's original size after sex. Education is fun :)

You're an idiot. Isn't learning fun? My gf was too small for us to have sex. Two doctors said that we need to have her do exercises down there till I could fit. Guess what we could do three weeks later?