By beaverless - 02/05/2011 20:26 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend kindly broke the news to me that she doesn't want to take part in any sexual activity anymore because it's getting too boring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 524
You deserved it 17 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fruityloopz 4
bravesfan112233 0

Comments

omg_a_BALLOON 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

great piece of advice there, 'become a rapist, from past experience of mine, it doesn't work, but do it anyway!'

next time you have a thought... just let it go. we are all now dumber for reading that....

mattmadden 0

I agree #19 I just lost brain cells reading that. :/

****** dick 16 shut up go **** some more ****** rapist prick

A7X_LoVeee 10

Successful troll is successful.

well, at least she's still your girlfriend..?

MrsCaliBudz420 0

don't ya kno... u don't lose ur gf u just lose ur turn lol jk

wow0576 2

You deserve it for being totally oblivious to your partner's enjoyment during sex. If you would actually try to please her, instead of complaining about her not wanting to screw your anymore, maybe she would actually want to.

Bullcrap, #22. It's what you read in the magazines, and it is what one would surmise to be the logical reason in theory. Alas, reality is much harsher and sadder.

cradle6 13

Bullshit. It takes two to tango. Sex isn't something the guy does to the girl, it's an intimate partner experience. OP's girlfriend sounds like one of those girls who just lays there doing nothing during sex, expecting the guy to do everything. Very easily she could take control, do something new and kinky, etc. but I bet she failed to even tell him what she would like him to do. FYL OP, but you should find someone new. Someone who you are more sexually compatible with and will be a better partner in your relationship.

Agreed with 61, it's either both of you or neither of you.

mynda1250 0

yep! #31 is correct. give and take with communication is key.

I agree with #61. although it is possible she said "stick it in my ass" and he replied " that's nasty. I'll just jerk off in your ear" then she said munch down on the fish taco bitch" and he said "that's nasty. I'll just jerk off on your feet" after a while I would have to agree with her. providing she said more than "hurry up I want to go shopping"

interesting compilation of events there... lol I agree though, both have to contribute and wanna have fun, otherwise why bother.

Why do you think that when the male is bad in bed that somehow the woman is the one "just lying there"? Clearly he is boring in bed, she told him so (probably so he would improve himself). If she would just lie there and he was good she would not be complaining but HE would be the one complaining. As you said, sex is 2 way street, so if you only care for your own enjoyment then of course people won't want to have sex with you.

What what in the butt I said what what in the butt

you are obviously a selfish lover. ydi

Today, a guy was telling on fml that how is gf doesn't give him .... at least he has one. FML

ryanst 7

I believe you misread. This is the "comments" section, not the "complaints" section. Go post an FML about it if you think your life is that bad.

mintcar 9

Well...at least she was kind about it? It's boring because of the lack of communication. it's quite possible for her to enjoy it again.

ask her what she wants during sex. that way you find out what she likes. don't be afraid to ask, she will appreciate you making the effort to please her.