By kneesarethenewdesk - 19/08/2009 22:38 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend jumped, naked, onto my computer desk, with the intention of having sex on it. A new, £250 computer desk, broken beyond repair. And we didn't even have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 309
You deserved it 7 685

Same thing different taste

Top comments

apparenly your computer desk isn't the only thing that's 250 pounds...

Eh, at least she had good intentions. : lol

Comments

What you need to do next is jump on something valuable to her, naked, with the intention to bone . Maybe a pet cat?

loserboii 11

sue her and snack her no kidding just see if she can pay for it :)

Ummm...having issues with your definitions there? Let me help: Girlfriend [gúrl frènd] : A woman who is your companion, and is usually willing to give you sex because she loves/wants you. (As OP stated, this naked woman is a girlfriend, a very adventurous one by the sounds of it) Wife [wīf]: A woman a man (or another woman) marries with the intention of a lifetime commitment. Willing sex is usually there too. Bitch [bich]: 1: A female dog. 2: A slang term for a prostitute or a willing and/or complacent man. 3: A generally taboo term for a woman like me, that is not only a proud title but an insult referring to my temperament. =)

wow, i am impressed by your ability to press the keys ctrl c and v we all knew what you meant before hand anyways

*rolls eyes* Actually I didn't copy and paste...believe it or not.

and #97 (assuming your comment doesn't disappear again), you'd know that if you looked up each of the words in a dictionary.

IUsed2 0

your. girlfriend. is. too. fat

Mozart24 0

You are an idiot - the bigger picture is she wanted you to do her on a desk - to be different, spontaneous and adventurous. Itz a piece of FURNITURE, for ****'s sake! Get OVER it!

So does your name mean that your computer has to go on your knees now, or your gf is going on her knees?

Um, if it's brand new, return it! Tell them it broke while you were putting it together and ask for your money back. 9 times out of 10 they'll do it. Unless of course your definition of brand new is last February.

Imawhalerider 0

did she yell "I'm a whale!" before jumping on the desk? She needs to be on WWE, they don't need fake props anymore.