By TwiceDaily,Kids - 06/04/2012 00:41 - United States

Today, my girlfriend got pissed when I told her she needed to brush her teeth more than once a day. I could smell her breath from across the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 900
You deserved it 5 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats disgusting get her to go to a dentist FYL.

Maybe her breath smells like shit, but her ass smells minty fresh?

Comments

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Tact goes a long way.

My husband is the same way. I have to cover my nose when he's near me. You can lead a horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

Wait you married a guy with halitosis....

No... The FML is about her lack of brushing her teeth. My husband doesn't brush his teeth throughout the day. Only once a day. I didn't think it was that hard to understand.

You could of brought it up more subtle like: "Hey babe why don't we go brush our teeth for fun?" ????

Though she may have been offended, you were in the right because her breath was offensive.

Sir, I like your comments. Never all that mean. Just truth.

Why thank you. Never had anyone tell me that before. :)

TheEpicMilkMan 13

^ ur generally right most of the time as well sir lol

DontClickOnMe 28

Lol, if someone said that to me, I would know that they're implying that my breath stinks.

Tweekz14 5

Should've bought her some mint gum. It takes away her bad breath & she'll think sweet of you for buying her something, it could've been a win/win situation...could've.

I don't get why the guy has to be nicer when he's being honest about something he's not happy with about his gf, but if it's the other way...I'm not even gonna go there

Or she could just brush her teeth. Tic tacs won't completely cover up the smell and eating those day in and day out just to avoid brushing will rot your teeth ten times faster.

She should go to the dentist or dr, there may be something wrong with her! :) good luck

TheFamilyElf 17

I don't really know why you've been thumbed down. you're right! she could have chronic halitosis (aka, everlasting bad breath), and it could be a good idea to seek out remedies for her stank-mouth! however, toothbrushing should be the first step to oral hygiene...

She has bad breath because she only brushes once a day. You're supposed to brush at least twice. After three meals and snacks in between possibly, yes it will make your breath stink quite a bit.

aruam365 24

39- Flossing is important too! If you don't floss, you have little bits of food breaking down between your teeth and it smells badly. Plus you can get cavities inbetween your teeth if you don't, but anything would be a huge improvement for OP's girlfriend.

MissHayleyJames 7

Actually there have been some new studies saying that you only have to brush away, but you have to floss and mouthwash twice a day or more.

beeword 0

SICK ! tell her to floss all that rotten food in there gross, 99cents at any dollar store.