By nhyari - 25/08/2014 18:58 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, my girlfriend got her period. It seemed more painful for her than usual, so I offered to go out and buy some painkillers and maybe some chocolate for her. She thought I was being sarcastic and slapped me so hard I saw stars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 148
You deserved it 4 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PoisonOrchid 21

Next time, just toss the chocolate and Midol at her and run.

it makes me so mad when girls use their period as an excuse to go all out bitch mode -_- seriously,.you're ovary-acting.

Comments

ber4fun 23

Wow hopefully after you explain to her that you're serious, she'll calm down and actually show you the appreciation you deserve.

What a bitch. I would never do something like that if my partner was kind enough to offer me that. My jaw just dropped open after reading this. Throw a ***** at her and tell her she's acting like she needs to get ******.

starcaller17 16

Most of us boys are nice, always ditch the mean ones and you will find a good guy soon. PS I'm available but no one likes me, I'm sarcastic to the point it's called rude

You should probably work on that 32. Lol.

#32: That is very interesting, I could've written this comment! Although, I'm not exactly "available". Stuff like the OP's story are part of the many reasons I decided to go MGTOW.

All of the nice guys get turned down, like me! I'm very nice and would do what OP said he would do for his gf for mine every month but nope no girlfriend :(

I used to think that the phrase "seeing stars" was an exaggeration. Then I got hit in the head with a piece of metal. She must have ******* whacked you if you saw stars.... Stay out of her way if you want to survive this week! Probably best to just leave her alone.

Corvo_Attano_4 12

Well it's the thought that counts

23lf 16

Always have large amours of Midol and chocolate ready OP, and your GF's period on your calendar.

Mad_Or_Nah 13

You never know a exact date of your period..

cjwayy 22

I'm kinda crazy when I'm on my period, but I would never go as far as hitting my boyfriend :(

He definitely has to have a long conversation with her either way. If this is something she keeps up every month and doesn't change (even after your talk), then it probably is time for you to break up. Imagine dealing with that every month for the next 30 years!