By Wronged - 21/09/2009 10:53 - Singapore

Today, my girlfriend decided to break up with me because she found a bra in my cupboard. It was hers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 513
You deserved it 3 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

But now what will you wear when you want to feel sexy?

Comments

proud_liberal 0

liar! u were cheating, all men cheat

I'm not sure I believe this one. Most girls would take the time, no matter how angry they were, to let their boyfriend try to save himself, and if my bf said the bra was mine, I would pause for a minute and actually think. Most girls, unless they have 10 million bras, will kinda recognize if it's their bra and it's been missing. Most girls just aren't psycho enough to break up over such a small misunderstanding. If this is indeed true, then you're better off. I mean, if your girlfriend is flipping out about a bra and won't even consider the possibility that SHE left it there, then she's psycho and you can do so much better.

decoybag 0

Curious minds WOULD like to know....!

what exactly was a bra doing in the kitchen anyway?

v1kt4r 13

Cupboard is only in the kitchen in the US. It's a wardrobe or a closet basically everywhere else. (Unless you were kidding, in which case, tee hee!)

hockeyfml555 0

because girls stay in kitchens remember? they may leave only to bring us sandwiches jk im not sexist at all it was just a simple joke

hornetchik 0

Wrong, its also used as something in the kitchen in New Zealand. It would be strange for me calling my bedroom wardrobe a cupboard... There are cupboards under the bench and sink in the kitchen etc but not in my room!

she was just looking for any excuse...time to move on I suppose

Why did you steal her bra and hide it? What are you doing with her panties? Can we have a whiff?

Maybe it was her last bra as he others (A long with her panties) were stolen by her neighbour, and this was the last straw.

proud_liberal 0

plexico u must be white, only crackers are that sick