By Anonymous - 30/07/2012 06:41 - United States - Centralia

Today, my girlfriend decided it would be hilarious if she pulled a prank on me, so she did the classic "bucket of water on a door" one. I ended up getting stitches and a concussion on my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 358
You deserved it 1 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously her engineering skills are sub-par.

Comments

owch thats not a good birthday present. lets hope she got something to make it up to you

Yup she got him a free trip to the hospital

laurbear12 3
KingCeltic77 18

I have a sister just like that. But now, you have to plan revenge. By the way happy birthday.

Classic prank going exactly as it should. Reminds me of summer camp...

SystemofaBlink41 27

This one time at band camp...

btstig 11

And a story you will tell for the rest of your life

Definitely the most exciting encounter OP will ever face in his life.

Hope you're not too sore for birthday sex. That'd be a real travesty

rebel_belle1974 5
linkinmobe 4

Dude seriously ur a bitchass hahaha

Dude seriously STFU haha-wait. Ignorance isn't funny.

I Can't wait to see what other idiotic comments you will make here. Your first one was a total fail.

Dude seriously? Picture the scenerio in your head... What should've happened was the bucket tipping over and the water fell on his head, but what happened was the thirty pound solid bucket full of water falling straight on his head; the edge of the bucket could've also busted the skin so that he'd need stitches. You should really think before you insult the OP because there are rules and there are mods.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

The mods of fml send you an email if you don't follow the rules..trust me.

tony1891 22

But did you get birthday sex?

You mean ex-girlfriend?? Happy Birthday!

It's not break-up worthy...maybe stern talk worthy but not break up worthy! It's not like she planned it that way...or did she?

StreetMaster 0

If she did plan for you to get hurt I would've banned her from buckets.

think of the bright side: your girlfriend will feel terribly guilty and would want to make it up to you, which will probably result in loads of lovin'. surely that's something to look forward to.