By BrokeAndPsst - 12/04/2011 04:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend chose the most expensive restaurant in town, then spent the entire time facebooking, texting, and playing games on her phone while I dined in silence. This is the second time we've been out this week. She didn't even eat her food. I didn't even get a thank you. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 169
You deserved it 14 907

Same thing different taste

Top comments

straight out dude... you seem like a very nice guy.. who just so happened to be stuck with a hardcore bitch.. dump her and find one that appreciates!

Sounds like she's not interested in you. Time to move on.

Comments

You should have called her and asked her to participate.

nothing more romantic than calling or texting each other at regular talking distance =p

23- It's funny because it's true. Especially around friends...

wow.. tbh you shouldn't date someone like that. you deserve more respect op and i think you should voice your opinions to her!!

Sadieladean 0

I'm sure she would pay more attention if you texted it to her. lol. dump her, that's not the way to treat someone even if just friends

Your life doesn't have to suck, either find a more appreciative girl friend or open a better line of communication. You deserve this only because of YOUR choice of girlfriends.

ElGranOrgo 0

Obsessive Pickle. jk. op means original poster, aka, the person who wrote the FML.

rallets 22

wouldnt those be OPD and OPC ???

17 it means original poster, they're just messing with you.

Katie, don't be so misleading. We all know that's not what it means.

ryrywakaka 0
cptmorgan15 2

My eyes light up when I see someone ask this question. Then I look at the comments and there's always someone who ruins it.

overaged pedophile is what OP stands for

#44 yes your correct... #51 your hilarious... but we all know it stands for over penetrator

original poster (person who started . ie the person who wrote the fml)

icantellu 7
jinxthejinx 0

Obnoxious porcupine. All the people saying "original poster" are wrong. That is just ridiculous.

she sounds very self absorbed, get out now and let her be someone else's problem. plenty nice ppl out there.

ElGranOrgo 0

I'm sure she wasn't on facebook or playing games but talking to her actual boyfriend that beats her and makes her ****** and shoving it in his face that shes on an actual date to get back at him. Quit being a C*NT, grow some balls, quit getting used AND QUIT WINING AND DINING bitches. just hit it and quit it!

Dude good job! Now that' should have been the very first one!

ElGranOrgo 0

Why are you still with her then??? Dump the bitch!!!

It's your fault. She clearly doesn't care about you. Leave now, because if you don't, you have only yourself to blame.

Jup, I couldn't agree more. I know that guys usually don't get hints, but come on OP, the only thing that's missing here is that she wore a T-shirt telling 'please, break up with me'.