By Eganstein - 24/11/2012 23:11 - United States - Denver

Today, my girlfriend came over to a family game night. Halfway through a game of Klingon Monopoly, my drunk parents started arguing because apparently, while my dad was in jail, he cheated on my mom with a Klingon whore. I doubt my girlfriend will ever visit again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 924
You deserved it 2 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

******* Klingon ******, they'll get you in trouble.

Yeah man that's how you get the grammar nazis pissed.

Comments

4ugu4 7

That's why I never invite my girlfriend to my family game night.

You have to admit it is a test to see how much she loves you. :)

You shoulf only ever invite your girlfriend to Risk night. Risk is a perfectly acceptable judgement of someone's worthiness of anything in life.

Ahh yes, the human imagination, truly a gift and a curse. We can create the society we enjoy today, yet at the same time invent new ways to kill our enemies and possibly ourselves. Such a wonder the power and wonder we posses.

Such an amazing display of power and wonder we posses.** How the hell did I fail that bad. Sorry for it everyone.

Well, hopefully you can go to her house a lot!

KingCeltic77 18

Pretty much all Monopoly games end like that so just be thankful nobody got stabbed.

If she REALLY likes you, she'll get over it and still like you. She can't be mad, I bet her family isn't perfect. Plus if I was her, I would probably be laughing my ass off during the game.

I thought men and woman don't associate with each other in jail, mainly because they aren't aloud.

JAMSM 6

Well, that's a very new age and 1st world country view. Also. Allowed*

I'm not sure if serious or just a joke or dumb?!?

I realize how dumb this looks, I truly regret it. Damn editing time isn't long enough!

Lol. She was probably very amused. You never know she might want to give it another try.

That was supposed to say transvestite, not *****, they changed it :/

Either way OP that's one hell of a game night man.