By Photagrapher - 18/08/2010 04:09 - France

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend asked for a picture of my penis, so I sent her one. Then later on, she asked for one when I was hard, the first one I sent I was hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 591
You deserved it 17 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

Good news for you is that you can **** her left nostril while she licks your balls.

anyone's penis look small on a phone... u should tell her to measure it with her mouth next time

Comments

This FML sounds like it's the creature of a bored 14-year-old boy. If your penis isn't 3 centimeters, you'll always notice if it's a hard one or not. Crappy shit FML. I hate those.

bauerd 0

who cares how big it is. it all feels the same to OP whether big or small he's gonna get his nut off. Only one who would care is the girl and she sounds like a biotch anyway. think about it.

sallen0046 4

Well that's what you get for sending pictures of your junk in the first place. Secondly, if your penis is truly that small, you had to be aware. Why advertise it on the internet as well?

I know a trick, I use it all the time actually. Use IcyHot or Bengay. Really makes your penis look amazing. Take pictures of it when applied, just give it a few minutes it will make your penis glow ;-). TrustMe.app

melting wax and boiling water also work well

Quest_ 13

Good news for you is that you can **** her left nostril while she licks your balls.

Idiot, you can get pregnant like that!!!

sourgirl101 28

Quest I love your wicked mind! Too funny!

@63 yeah - everyone nose that! :o) @45 - There is a down side to that though - it's difficult to tell if he's cum, or GF has just sneezed...

Alesana_Love 0

that's what you get for sexting. shame on you!

#45 , please marry me, that comment was hilarious.

perdix 29

Maybe your dick could be the new mascot for Microsoft. Clippy must die, so why shouldn't he be replaced with an annoying, limp, little dick?