By henry feingold - 10/06/2011 04:08 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were making out in a motel room. Just before we really got started I noticed that I forgot to close the drapes. Once I got up to close them I saw 3 maids and the manager run away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 488
You deserved it 13 045

Same thing different taste

Comments

dvdp112 0

you went to a fancy motel they had "drapes"

dvdp112 0

very fancy motel they had "drapes". I've never been in a motel with "drapes".

djsquintz 0

we don't need the clarification.

Would you stfu about the "drapes?" No one gives a ****. What a ridiculous reason to bitch about an fml.

StuckInReality89 2

Perhaps they're British? I believe they're called drapes over there.

I thought 'drapes' was an american thing we say curtains :/

lakeybalboa 0

It's in Canada we say drapes sometimes but more often curtains.

I'm from New Orleans and we have always referred to then as drapes.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I'm from Virginia and I call them curtains. Weird isn't it?

I'm in New Mexico and we call them curtains.

dudeitsdanny 9

I'm from California, and we call it hair. We call our carpets pubes. Someone took the metaphor too far. But, really, I've heard both pretty often.

No im from england, and we call them curtains lol. Dont know where the hell OP's from :/

Drapes and curtains are technically two different things. Drapes are the much heavier, usually fancier ones. That's what I was taught, anyway.

haa , im from virginia too & everybody I know calls them curtains

maz255 10

i think them chinese boys call them drapes.. hmmm

Drapes are heavier and longer than curtains. it's not a British vs American thing, it's an upper-class vs middle-class vs working class distinction. It's just like saying "couch" rather than "sofa".

rykerman33 0

hey atleast you can get your money or sue.

kiakia0131 23

Sue? For being stupid and leaving the drapes/curtains open? Yeah okay...

paramor3 23

Nananana Nananana Nanana CREEPERS!!!

bingababe 16

Are you using Brain Control? I swear you just crawled into my brain and laid eggs. Get the **** out.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. damn creepers ruining everything

cylus13 9

you guys rock. you should have called the manager up and told them to come back and enjoy the show.

I'm sure they were off to do the same with eachother.