By TJ - 06/04/2012 11:10 - United Kingdom - Redhill

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were in bed. She slipped her hand under the duvet, and I got all excited thinking she was going to give me a hand job. She was actually pulling out her wedgie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 224
You deserved it 10 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Remove the underwear. No more wedgie! Solving problems one at a time.

You know, there's this magical thing called sleeping, and it's commonly done in a bed. But that doesn't matter, because if you're in bed with someone, it's all about sex, right?

Comments

simpleman124 1

Sorry but that's really lame

BunBunBabe 8

If you didn't ask for one, try that instead of hoping

jasonll81 1

Maybe it's because you use words like duvet.

"Duvet" is a pretty common term in the UK, that being where this poster is from. There's no stigma behind using the word here. Not everyone in the world lives where you do; remember this.

I think we should make the standard word, "a fluffy warming device that people sleep under", then maybe all the crazy people will stop complaining about the use of "duvet". Who knew it was such a controversial word?

So if a woman puts her hand under the covers you automatically assume there will be sexual favors? YDI for unreasonable expectations.

He got excited and thought he would be lucky. There was no assuming it was all a hope.

Not just "a woman" - his girlfriend. There's absolutely nothing wrong with him wanting a handjob and getting his hopes up.

Loo guys are funny like that. Even the sweetest guy you know would probably get excited like that as well. It's just an urge they have and it's really hard to control. Think of it as animal instinct.

Yeah ok, girlfriend, whatever. My point is the same. Why would putting your hands under the covers translate to preparing to make a move? Way to over think the simple actions of another person. Girlfriend or not.

braiden122 0

Haha too funny u got excited over hj

SarahSunshine19 2

By looking at your picture you look too young to even know what a hand job is.

xocellaox 0

^ and by your picture you look like you don't understand the concept of modesty on your make up. :D

you are like 12 years old.. act your age, tough guy

perdix 29

You're in bed with your girlfriend and you're thinking hand job? That's some pretty low expectations there! Bed is for ******* and sucking. Hand jobs are for movie theaters and airplanes where you can't easily do the good stuff.

twisted_cherub 14

Really? I typically fall asleep playing with my boyfriend's junk. He either falls asleep, too, or wakes me up to finish. It's relaxing and leads to other stuff about 50% of the time.

perdix 29

See, when it leads to other things, I consider that foreplay and not a hand job. If you make him come with just your hand, that's a hand job. Maybe it's just the way I account for things.

Epiqness 0