This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 28/12/2015 04:46 - United States - Windsor Heights

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting intimate for the first time when she noticed I only have one testicle. She immediately broke up with me, for she doesn't want her future sons to be gay because they'll only have half of their testosterone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 484
You deserved it 2 135

Top comments

You're so much better of without her! You don't want your kids to be stupid because of getting no intelligence at all from her!

Oh wow that's ridiculous. Well at least you know now she wasn't right for you. You wouldn't want to be with someone that naive

Comments

You really dodged a bullet there, you don't want your future children growing up with only half a functioning brain.

Hitler only had one ******** and he married his girlfriend. You are literally less desirable than Hitler.

Mathalamus 24

i dont know if Hitler had only one ********. and that statement is very depressing.

I don't think bringing up hitler would do much to plead ops case here

This comment was made in jest, which was obviously lost on the down voters. Oh well.

BstMode 14

Well hopefully she never breeds, the stupidity here is simply staggering

is that why people are gay these days? who knew?! good riddance to that one.

ohsnapword 21

I think a more appropriate FML is that you were dating someone that dumb.

flyingflies 36

I don't always agree to the aproach most people seem to take when talking about relationships on FML (dump her! break up with him!). But here I agree with my whole heart: you're better off without her!

Well, either her stupidity/intolerance is truly staggering - or she just felt you were damaged goods, and said whatever came into her head to justify breaking up with you. I guess you could try explaining to her how testicles and childbirth actually work - just on the off-chance that her response w just an outburst ...

leogachi 15

@26 I don't think Op should even bother with her anymore. If she thinks Op is damaged goods, he's better off without her anyway.

Hitler had one ********... maybe you should try politics

MonstreBelle 28

Mail her a thank you note for sparing your future children. Being gay isn't a bad thing, but being stupid is.