By Sawarski - 07/01/2013 20:09 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I took a nap on my couch. She used my arm as a pillow, and everything was pretty peaceful, until she moved over and practically dislocated my shoulder. My screams of pain woke her, which was apparently an "asshole move" on my part. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 655
You deserved it 3 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either you have a weak shoulder or her head is the size of a watermelon.

Comments

whats up with all the overreacting girlfriends on here? you can do better than her OP

Aaaand here's the comment we all saw coming... even though one FML moment is nowhere near enough to imply that OP should dump her.

You don't hear about the "normal" girlfriends here because that's not what this site is about. Maybe you should read the FAQ, dimwit.

blcksocks 19

Coz she might dislocate a much important bone..

DeadxManxWalking 27

Trying to imagine how it happened but can't...

Valiumknights44 12

You should have done the hug and roll from Friends. Works every time, unless your Janice.

Yeah, but the FML says they were on the couch. Unless that's a really big couch the hug and roll will mos likely not work because she'll be rolled off the couch.

Valiumknights44 12

Touche, but If she's off the couch she is no longer crushing his arm. Problem solved. Sarcasm is apparently my enemy on FML.

hamrtym 15

Girls are so comfortable laying on your arm with you spooning behind them. All we get is a face full of hair, a numb arm, and none of the pillow. I usually counteract all this by sticking a boner in her back like a loaded gun.

Lol maybe ill try that next time my girlfriend tries that but her back is too high I'd aim for a lower and softer target. ;)

lucy_lue 9

When I spoon my boyfriend, he gets to settle down first and take most of the pillow. It's a trade for the face full of hair.

Huh that's nice why not just have 2 pillows though?

zombieslayer83 19

Make her a spooning coupon book, and let your son cut them out so the barcode won't work. Problem solved.

FYL man, sounds like you need some more muscle on dem bones!

My shoulder has dislocated a couple of times, it is the worst pain I have ever felt!! You sir, have my sympathy.

I think I would be uncomfortable using someone's arm as a pillow, but that's me.

U_GotitDude 18