By yamsterr - 12/03/2012 16:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I agreed to tell her parents that she's pregnant. When they started freaking out, instead of dealing with the situation maturely, she went into straight-up denial and said, "It's okay, I'm not the mom." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 927
You deserved it 6 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This week on the Maury show, a 16 year old girl demands a paternity test from herself

Comments

I would say FYL if you hadn't said "straight up Tard-mode." but since you did, YDI

desireev 17

I think that 'straight-up tard mode' is a good use of words for this situation. Either way, FYL, OP! Just take care of that baby! That's all you can and need to do! :)

13 has a point. "Straight-up Tard mode" is rude (both to whom you're talking about and others). Not enough for a YDI, though.

ddeathbombb 5

I would give u a thumbs up but then I read ur comment.

He didnt say you deserve it because "straight-up tard mode" is rude, he said it because who in the world who isnt a five year old uses the word "tard"?

You'd better hope your child doesn't take after the mom in intelligence!

Damn, you beat me to it. Just noticed :P

I wouldn't want your kid to have the intelligence of your girlfriend.

"It's okay, Brad and I are adopting another African child, we are pregnant with a young baby named generosity".

Well if she isn't the mom, then you must be a two-timing asshole! ******* cheater!

"What did the blond say when she found out she was pregnant? " "I hope it is mine!" *Despite being blond myself waits for the thumbs down from all the other blonds

sqeakyclean 7

I'm a brunette and I'm giving you a thumbs up.

nofearjenshere 12

So you're a blonde, & you can't even spell blonde right? You are just are just helping the stereotype even more, my friend.

Um, it can be spelled blond. Just saying.

Derp. Try putting the Barbie dolls away and paying attention in English class, 47.

Thanks 51, I actually thought it had an e on it, but when auto correct accepted it without an e I second guessed myself. Anyway, unless someone has completely raped the language I tend to over look minor errors here on fml. Not that it is my second language, but you never know when English is someone's second on this site without clicking their profile. Even if it's their first they could be from somewhere that spells gray with an e . Many countries have alternate spellings of words that do not look right to Americans.

You need to learn how to get to the point quicker. But that's a pretty funny joke. Haha

It can be spelled both ways. Although blond (without the e) is used to describe males, mixed gender, or uncertain gender. Blonde refers to women or female gender(:

Like the difference between socailise socialize is american and ENGLISH

66 - Case in point, I'm from Canada and I encounter many Americans and their differences in spelling daily. 82 - I had no idea the English language differentiated between genders when spelling words. I honestly thought languages like French, Italian and Spanish were the only ones.

fthku 13

And Hebrew as well, #123. OP, I dunno, humor is usually my way out of awkwardfreaky-outy situations, though I suppose in this particular case it wasn't the most appropriate of times to use it. Still liked her joke.

CelPaige 7

Honestly people just read the story laugh and make a funny comment. I really don't think this guy was asking for your input. :) Thank you for making my day :)

You made the mistake of thinking we wanted yours :)

Welcome to the internet. I will be your guide.

So you make a comment but somehow don't give your input....

desireev 17

If you like meeting new people and making friends, you shouldn't make comments like this.. The reason for the comment button is so people can comment and, mostly, say what they want to say. Don't speak for the OP...

Anytime you post an FML you open yourself to criticism. A lot of the times the comments on here are funnier than the FML. If you don't like the comments, don't read them. Simple as that.

bubo_fml 10

Definitely get a paternity test done...This bright bulb doesn't even know when she ***** herself!

You were expecting her parents to not freak out a little bit? Come on op, what planet are you from?

Ins0mau 20

Who said that he wasn't expecting that?