By Anonymous - 15/06/2013 21:58 - Australia - Richmond

Today, my future sister-in-law cancelled my invitation to her and my brother's wedding. Her reason was that I was incredibly rude to announce my pregnancy to my family at a time like this, because it took all the attention away from her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 716
You deserved it 5 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your brother doesn't have the balls to overrule her on this one, there's a serious issue.

Comments

Murderherder 4

Her and your brother? Future sister in law? Incest?

acerredrum 23

...How would that be incest?

ptuts 6

Do you know what "in-law" means?

...I'm trying to figure out what the hell could have given you the idea that the relationship between OP's brother and his fiancé is incestuous...

wrong site Murderherder... you're looking for FMS... **** My Sister... must be a sticky keyboard.

Hmm tell your bro and he might cancel her wedding ;)

Exactly. "Well, since I can't exactly change being pregnant, maybe you should push your wedding back so there won't be a problem anymore :)"

Tell your brother to say something to that selfish bitch!

I really don't understand this whole "you're stealing my thunder" concept. You're getting married, congrats, but other people's lives don't have to stand still until "the most important day of your life" is over. I'd break her neck.

This. And what if the wedding's not for a few months, and OP will be showing by then? It's not like it's something she can hide just by not telling people she's pregnant... Besides, yes, your wedding is about you and your SO, but all the days leading up to it are not solely about you. The world does not stop spewing out interesting things just because it might take attention away from you!

I feel bad for OP because my soon to be sister in law is awesome she even asked me to make cranes for her and my brothers wedding since I like origami

That bitch!! Not worth being in the family!!

Get a dump truck full of baby dolls and pay the driver to dump it on her as she exits the church.

I smell a bitch! How does announcing that kind of news take any attention away from her? How rude.

Because the bride IS a bitch and the family likes OP better.

She sounds like a bridezilla! Steer clear of her OP!

Better still, try to convince your brother not to marry her. Else there's no avoiding her as you can an ex-partner!

She has the right to say that she's pregnant whenever she wants.

Family's reunions should be a joy FYL