By dzisfml - 14/02/2010 08:42 - Canada

Today, my friends thought it would be funny to rub Tabasco sauce on my household toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 534
You deserved it 4 614

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

yea i agree with #8 you should have seen the discoloration of ur tp i mean unless ur tp is usually orange!!

Comments

yea i agree with #8 you should have seen the discoloration of ur tp i mean unless ur tp is usually orange!!

perdix 29

What a bunch of assholes -- to light up yours!

Gobsnoglin 0

How do you not notice bright red sauce stains on TP you are about to use? Bright red TP maybe?

pink_shades 0
aDropOfSunshine 2

I know that taking an in-depth look at your toilet paper before you use it is something most people don't do, but if it's on the roll or in your hand and looks as though it has already been used, I'd say that's a red flag.

Rub Icy/Hot on the toilet seat. When they stand up and the air hits it... WHOOSH! instant heat.

Ajjas013 6

I have one of those with Dora-- I mean, it glows in the dark.

ok, I'm thinking that the OP meant that thier friend took a jalepeno or something and rolled it on the toilet paper. which would then make sense, because if you just touch one of those hot peppers, you wouldn't notice that it was on your hand untill you, say, touch your eye and experience a burning sensation...

and it doesn't leave a residue like hot sauce would...

waterynuggets 0

Lol that could have been true, but unfortunately the OP fails miserably at making up FMLs.

Ajjas013 6

Chili Pepper extract is like 500X (Level up!) spicier. It's too bad they didn't use it :(

I have seen some fml's that have wording changed by the mods, but it couldbe that the OP did mean Tabasco sauce, and that they didn't see it untill they were going to wipe...

This kind of humour may not be of good tastes but GOD DAMN it IS funny!