By crissy becks - 05/08/2012 22:05 - United States - Inglewood

Today, my friends and I planned to go to a waterpark together. However, due to a "miscommunication," I, and only I, was given both the wrong time and the wrong meeting place. I spent three hours sitting in a parking lot in little more than my swimming suit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 115
You deserved it 3 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jackii1313 9

Are you sure they're friends? I think you need some new ones.

Comments

Sounds like you could use some new friends OP, but I guess you know that by now.

Did u try calling them after 15 mins lol?

Exactly! If no answer, no reason to hold on to false hope Op, sadly enough.

Sounds like you got some real good "friends" there OP.

What rubbish mates. Time for some new ones.

With friends like those, who needs enemies? I'm not sure I would call those people your friends and mean it. But I think I would have gotten the hint after three hours.

Or thirty minutes... I'm not tht patient.

Did you travel all the way there in only your swimming suit?

redhedsaysrawr 18

I know how you feel OP, i was once given a specific mall and meeting spot to meet up with friends at. I stood there for three hours before giving up and going home. But I didnt let it get me down, I just shot down every other one of their attempts to "hang out" with me again, and got some new friends.

Wow I would have left after one hour! And I'm sorry OP, maybe you should drop these idiots you call friends and get some true friends who want to hang out with you and won't screw you over!

I think you're one of the few beliebers I can stand.

I agree, friends who don't appreciate you do not deserve your friendship Op!

CokeOrPepsi1337 1

Would not stand around for three hours.

Tell them u no the truth, and if they have a problem with u then say it to ur face, if they act like nothing happened, kick their asses!