By Anonymous - 04/12/2015 20:36 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, my friend took me tandem skydiving. When it was time to jump, he began crying, said he'd cut our parachute cords, then said "Goodbye, cruel world!" and pushed me off the plane with him strapped to my back. I pissed myself and cried like a bitch. He thinks his "prank" was hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 093
You deserved it 2 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't believe you FELL for that one! *Ba dum tssss*

Oh chute, he probably sent you're heartbeat sky high, and your stomach in a dive!

Comments

Oh chute, he probably sent you're heartbeat sky high, and your stomach in a dive!

I actually like your comment, but I hesitate to upvote it because of "you're". it's correct in the second part of your sentence, but why?

lexiieeex3 32
ber4fun 23

Maybe cruel but at least he got to go sky diving, it's still on the top of my bucket list.

Kuibe 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

with a friend like yours, who would need enemies?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Beat the shit out of your friend but remember to say "it's a prank" in between swings so he knows you're just joking.

#5 Totally agree. I was meant yo hit like not dislike :)

It's not a prank if it doesn't "generally" upset them. Perhaps you meant "genuinely"?

deathstroke990 22

I get that they're both assholes, but besides that ?? how ????

MonstreBelle 28

24- Sam Pepper released a "prank" video a few days ago where he pretends to kidnap 2 guys that are best friends and pretends to kill one of them in front of the other

SystemofaBlink41 27
tarlax 11

It's only "too far" if the entire prank and everything in it isn't staged and outright fake. Anyone with a working brain can figure that video out. Most full-time YouTube "pranksters" are full of shit.

That is unwarranted. Depending on age i'd tell him to cut the crap or you'd just stop hanging out with him. Suicide is no joking matter and a prank war would just be even more childish.

trellz17 19
BloodyGlass 10

When's the funeral, OP? Because I'm sure you killed him, I would've.