By Anonymous - 13/08/2010 16:13 - United States

Today, my friend thought it would be funny to hack my Facebook and "like" everybody's statuses. This includes my boyfriend's about his grandmother dying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 328
You deserved it 6 157

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for saying your friend "hacked it". Your friend did not hack into Facebook.

Comments

schwancy 2

Just tell your friend to admit what they did to your boyfriend.

Granddragon 0

FACEBOOK, ruining people's lives for over 10 years.

It might be less than that. I'll just have to watch the movie about it

Thank you, finally someone who admits it! OP be happy please. Your boyfriend broke up with you because of a status on the INTERNET, where are we? In Second life? Oh no, so why the hell would he be mad at you when you explain to him what happenned in the "real life" (friend hacking your facebook, completely believable, when you gave her the password while trusting her with it). And for everyone saying you must dump your friend, it probably really was a joke. How could she know the boyfriend of OP was a overly dramatic nerd who lives on the internet? True it was still a bad joke, she violated OP's trust and privacy, so I agree that there is some talk to be done but I doubt she meant to do this. I'm glad that facebook only got so popular here thanks to farmville, it hasn't become someone's "second life" yet. It's just too ridiculous for words what facebook statusses can do.

Looks like you need a new friend, pal. YLS :(

Have your friend explain the situation.

well why do your friends know your facebook password then? my best friends don't even know it.

Yeah it's a little dramatic but you can't really blame him.