By Stickysituation - 23/01/2013 18:44 - United States - Depew

Today, my friend set me up on a blind date, to get my mind off having been recently broken up with. The guy was perfect: tall, muscular, handsome. But while we were watching a movie, I saw him dig around in his nose, then wipe his finger on my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 730
You deserved it 4 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And that is when you decide to get a refill on popcorn and never come back

Oh, so that's something you're not supposed to do on a first date? That explains everything...

Comments

Here you thought he was so dreamy and he thought you were just a tissue.

noraaa35 4

Ugh, anyone else notice that her definition of perfect was tall, muscular and handsome? Not that we have a whole lot of good things to say about his personality so far...

Probably just a first impression of him before the date started.

Damn he really does have it all, height, muscle mass, good-looks, and lets not forget he is one classy gent.

S'not too big of a deal, if anyone nose what I mean

Damn you, if only I had gotten onto this FML sooner I wouldn't have been beaten!

That's snot cool of him, OP. He picked a bad time to try and pull one over on you!

So close Pleo, but looks like I caught you with your booger-stained pants down!

So that was you the mysterious stranger in the bathroom stall after the screening of "Django Unchained?"

Both django and your pants were "unchained" ;)

Djongo changing the subject! (intentional misspelling for shameless, yet still farfetched pun. How do you like me now, bitches?!)

I wonder if anything can float on mucus. I would bet it would have to be very phlegm-buoyant. Sadly, no one nose the answer to this question.

at least it wasn't his ass! haha ;) fyl

everyone has points that aren't 'amazing' if you can get by it you'll probably be good together and honestly your friend probably didn't know since he thought he was hiding it most likely.

I'm sorry but if someone used my leg as a snot rag on a first date it'd be game over no matter how 'perfect' they were

I don't know....Using your leg as a snot rag is pretty gross....but if he really IS "perfect" in every other way, I suppose it's worth giving him another try. Maybe ask him not to wipe his nose on your leg next time though. He probably knows it's wrong and thought he was being subtle or something.

I've heard that girls will leave you something of there's so you'll have to remember them when their gone. I think that's the guy way of doing it...

cooterpie 11

If you two get hitched, first wedding anniversary gifts are paper. I suggest tissues.