By jailey - 26/07/2016 02:26

Today, my friend decided that we should go clubbing together to "catch up". Her version of catching up is me standing beside her making out with some random dude in the parking lot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 635
You deserved it 1 289

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think she just duped you into being her wing(wo)man

Comments

Goblin182 26

You're friend is easy. There, you are all caught up. Now go home.

been there. she's a shitty friend. cut her loose.

Could have joined the makeout session! But in all seriousness that's a horrible move on her part.

You are not alone OP...but maybe if you ditch your Friend you might actually find something worth while...

You could have just walked away. You deserve it.

Why were you making out with some random dude in the parking lot?

species4872 19

Well she certainly caught up.

clubbing to catch up? sounds to me like you've been used for her night out!

pinkuser626 17

I can't believe how many people are so willing to ditch a friend at a bar. I don't care what they do to you, you NEVER leave anyone when you go out it's despicable. Whether they have been drinking or not, male or female, if you abandon someone you are leaving them open for all kinds of terrible things to happen! I won't let a stranger be left alone at a club let alone a friend, my friends and I have more than once had to save a girl from a situation because her friends left her it's horrible. You tell them it's time to leave, go home and THEN deal with it. Feel free to end the friendship, fight and scream whatever but AFTER you are both home safely. It's common sense.

Good people do still exist! Thank you for being one of them!

Exactly what I was thinking, absolutely never ditch a person who has imbibed alcohol or drugs. The world is scary folks so take care of your friends.

Honorable indeed, but what if OP's "friend" insisted on staying with the guy? It also doesn't say if this woman was shitfaced or just slightly tipsy. Tough to call.

species4872 19

Tell you what, that random dude certainly gets around.