By fuckingbeliebers - 04/08/2012 17:15 - United States - Gorham

Today, my friend and I were discussing music bands, and I asked who her favorite Queen member is. She looked at me like I was from another world and said, "I don't have a favorite British queen. That's like, so weird." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 037
You deserved it 3 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theslimshadylp 6

It sucks kids these days don't know classic bands.

SW500 13

Nice username, I feel the same way. And Freddie Mercury had an awesome voice.

Comments

Haha, OP's username says it all..**** every one of them! They wouldn't know good music if a treble clef was shoved up their ass.

I beg to differ. I like Justin Bieber. I think he has good music & good songs. But I'm also a fan of The Beatles, Queen, Marilyn Manson, Asking Alexandria, BFMV & several 80s rock bands. & we all know how good the 80s music was. Just because we like a certain singer that you may not be a fan of, doesn't mean that all of our taste in music is bad. Just Saying...

All right, no-one feed the troll, okay? Just thumb #33 down and move on. Stay cool.

Laurenlou 24

I think Bieber's music is a good laugh. Certainly not the music I prefer to listen to. I did grow up with classic rock, and love much of the current rock as well. But I am very diverse with my music choices. I don't see why people hate on the kid so much though. His music isn't good. That's all there is to it!

The reasons Justin Bieber does not have good music and is not a proper musician: •He uses autotune to correct his singing, where is the authenticity in that? •He doesn't write his own music, his producers do. •The music he "writes" has almost no meaning. Most people don't hate on Justin because he's famous, they don't respect him because he's not a proper musician. (This could be said for some other modern musicians). I don't mind if people like him, just don't tell me he has good music.

BubbleGrunge 18

See, I have a huge problem with people putting other down for their taste in music! What's good for one, isn't good for the other.

DerpyDerper 7

Although Justin Beiber isn't a "musician" I like, I don't think this person was trolling. Just stating their opinion. Everyone has different tastes. I think everyone should be able to listen to what they like.

But they would know if it were a tenor clef.

I like Justin's songs and I'm not saying his music is godly. I like it cause it's catchy. But I also love classic rock, so don't make a generalization about all fans of JB because then your acting about as ignorant as the people you're putting down.

bubo_fml 10

Trick question...The Queen doesn't have a "member!"

perdix 29

The answers are Elizabeth I and Brian May. That ought to stir some lively debate.

Doesn't everyone have a favorite British queen? Queen Elizabeth II is pretty hardcore, what with parachuting at the opening Olympics ceremony and all. ;) (Yes, I read there was actually a stunt double. Still...)

Yes, Elizabeth II is definitely the best! I'm sure she would have actually jumped from the helicopter except if she died she wouldn't make it to her 70th year of reign, but it's the thought that counts.

She should at least know Freddie Mercury. Everybody knows Freddie Mercury.

You're joking right? If not then I guess I was wrong. :( everybody doesn't know Freddie Mercury.

babyd0ll11 2

I don't but then again I don't like Queen. If you don't like something there is a possibility of not knowing all too much because of lack of interest...music snobs are music snobs I suppose. People need to quit freaking out.

I understand but Queen is legendary. They're people who don't like TLC but still know Left Eye.( 2 different genres and eras I know but that's who I could think of)

I don't want to live on this planet anymore..

Trisha_aus 15

This must be like, the most devastating moment of your life, OP. How dare someone not know about/like the same things you like. I, too, like Queen though, so don't worry.

Wanna try saying the first two sentences on a bacon FML?

Freddie Mercury remains the best rock singer of all time. Discuss.

My favorite part about him was that molestache of his.

thatKidzmOm 10
BubbleGrunge 18

Doc, you and i don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but right the **** on buddy!!!!

luna2152 3

There is nothing to discuss. You speak the truth.

fukmefreddy 4

Your friend... obviously keeps her brains in her chest

countrygirl626 16

And this is why I'm glad my parents played classic rock music around me.