By potatoebee - 03/04/2012 18:19 - United States - Clover

Today, my four-year-old son decided to bite my butt during prayer at church. The entire sanctuary heard me instinctively swear at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 716
You deserved it 27 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jakesterk96 8

Bend down? How tall do you think a 4 year old is?

Lexiloulynn 2

I wonder why he bit your butt in the first place...

Comments

Lol its funny cause your profile pic is of a dog....

^ it's funny because your username is twilightluvr101

^ it's funny because your username is twilightluvr101.

Every problem has a solution! Your solution is to change your kids legal name to whatever you instinctively yell when he bites you on the ass. That way you are simply scolding him using his actual name.

lissa_jade 22

"these are my two kids, HOLY F**KING SH*T YOU LITTLE BASTARD, and Cindy." that'll go over well at group functions.

jojimugo 20
trina101 0

I think she tried to say "Ouch! And at church, of all places", but with the IQ of a fifth grader with a new phone.

Somebody has obviously never seen "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?"

SignUpisntcool 3

A little weird.... But he is four years old.

SignUpisntcool 3

Wow, it's weird but I typed my comment and when I hit send there was a whole story about if teens have it harder today or not..again, weird.

That happened to me on a previous fml about man boobs. I came up with an amusing reply about "moobs" and it was edited to the point of not being funny :(

And the lord said if you bite my a$$ again I'm f*cking you up boy!

Purplesnowberry 4

It's sad that it's your instinct to swear at him!! FHL for that!

ManUrLifeSucks 1

OH JESUS CHRIST!!!....... Is my lord =D perfect save

The 11th commandment: "thou shall not bite thy neighbor's ass"