By Anonymous - 15/10/2013 20:16 - United States - Chicago

Today, my fiancé's best friend, who will be our best man at our wedding, decided to confess his feelings for me and tell me how he's always dreamed of us eloping together. The wedding is going to be awkward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 906
You deserved it 3 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely tell your fiancé, pretty sure that's unacceptable. He needs to understand that you're out of bounds

Wizardo 33

It doesn't have to be awkward since you'll be with your soon to be husband, its just one day so bear with it for now and you don't have to see this guy afterwards anyway. And this guy probably watches too many reruns of Shrek or something...

Comments

Time to convince your fiancée to get a new best man? FML

threer 30

Fiancé, I believe. Isn't fiancée the female version? '~'

olpally 32

What a douche. talk to your soon to be husband and have him removed from the wedding, that's not cool.

happyfingers 15

You mean he's still invited to the wedding? Um... You DID tell your fiance right? Or at least are going to before the wedding?? If you hide this it's going to end up blowing up in your face and hiding it only makes you look guilty of something.

Did he think that would change anything? Why say it right before your wedding :( , he should have spoken up sooner !

perdix 29

It's just the next step to having different wedding menu options.

perdix 29

#26, you can have cocktail wieners or meatballs, or if you're greedy, you can have both at once.

Tell your fiancé, other wise, he will be in your life and it would more akward

Some people can't help but fall in love with someone they can't have. As long as he knows boundaries and doesnt try anything with you, try not to let it ruin their friendship if It's savable. He probably just really needed to get it off his chest, now maybe he can work on moving on and getting over it.

Why awkward unless you love him to and your not telling your future husband shame on you