By Can’t Cope - 19/11/2017 19:00

Spicy
Today my fiancé is going to Planned Parenthood to see if he got herpes from a prostitute. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 600
You deserved it 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is not one of the moments you stick out to see if he'll change. He made his bed and now he has to lay in it. I hope it itches just as much as it burns. Move on from his possibly infected ass and get tested as well!!

Comments

TeachAllTheMath 19

He’s still your fiancé? Why?

Move on and find someone else, make sure you didn’t get it by getting tested. I’m sorry you went through this op

The real question here is who bangs a prostitute raw? There had to be warning signs of his stupidity before this.

You mean Kermit the frog. Oops, I mean EX-Kermit the frog.

Am I the only one who thinks that him going to a prostitue is the worse thing of the two? Also you can get herpes with safe sex, too.

Ryuuchild666 12

I'd be more concerned about him having sex with a prostitute than the Herpes. Honestly Hepes is no big deal. 80% of the worlds population has some form of Herpes. Also Herpes can lay dorment in a person for years without them knowing, and all your gonna get are small red bumps that really just look bad.

If I were you, I would no longer have a fiancé. This post should seriously say “my ex-fiancé”

Dump his cheating ass and get yourself tested for everything, not just herpes. Herpes can lie dormant for years, so get tested regularly from now on as well. Some people will say that you can forgive and work things out, but the odds are overwhelmingly against this having a happy ending. Best to move on without him.