By pandapantsMD - 18/04/2015 03:12 - United States - Chesapeake

Today, my fiancé freaked when he noticed the tattoo on my wrist, and demanded to know when I got it. It was two years before we even started dating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 950
You deserved it 2 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

isn't it great to have a man that pays attention?

He's probably been fixated on other parts of your body until today

Well at least you know he pays attention to you

Look at it this way. He was too mesmerized by your beautiful face to pay attention to your wrist.

He must have been so struck by your natural beauty that he just now stopped intently gazing at the wonderful visage that comprises your eyes and smile to fully appreciate the awesome woman standing before him! Either that or he could may just be completely clueless...

Based on the scan information available I'm assuming he's not a CSI technician. But I'm unable to definitively rule out professional sports referee

This should be the top comment. Make it happen folks!

Not sure what you're confused about it appears black-and-white to me

The man who sees you naked should notice something like that pretty quickly. I doubt she wears things around her wrist when they're naked together.

Why would you be concerned by a that username?? With all the things you could be concerned about, I'm sure this is the least important.

There is the possibility that she wears a watch constantly that covers the possibly small tattoo. It may be hard to notice a small tattoo under a watch. I only say this because I wore a watch constantly and believe I could have easily hidden a tattoo under there.

I hide my wrist tattoo under a watch most of the time, but the watch comes off for showering, sleeping, working out, sex..everyone I've ever dated has noticed it fairly quickly.

I also wondered if it was a white tattoo. The white tattoos can be so subtle, they almost look like a little scar or burn mark. Still really weird he didn't notice it, but more understandable if it's white.