By Twiggysucks68 - 07/01/2013 01:49 - United States - Antioch

Today, my fiancé decided he wants a baby only because our dog is good, quiet, and falls asleep as soon as he starts to cradle her. He thinks a baby will be just like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 315
You deserved it 2 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

Speaking from experience, he'll be sorry for assuming a baby will be like a pet. I was very disappointed when my baby daughter was unwilling to use a litter box.

Give him one of those realistic dolls that shit, cry, scream, and pee. He'll change his mind.

Comments

zingline89 18

Speaking from experience, he'll be sorry for assuming a baby will be like a pet. I was very disappointed when my baby daughter was unwilling to use a litter box.

tj5810 21

I could've used a litter box just now, seeming how I nearly pissed myself after reading your comment.

If you do have a baby, he's in for a BIG wake up call!

babies are super cute until they cry and poop and puke on you

If he loves his dog that much, he'll adore a new baby. The way a man treats his dog is a good indicator of how he'll treat his children.

Not necessarily. My boyfriend loves my dog to death and would do anything for him. Basically he's our dog now, not just mine. He's like our child...but my boyfriend can't stand kids, and neither of us ever want to have them. I've never really liked kids, and never had a maternal instinct towards them..not even babies. But I do with animals.

If you ever have a child you might find that maternal instinct. I never cared for children much myself until I had them. I can't imagine my life without them now. They're truly incredible little people. The way a man treats his dog is not always an indicator of the type of father he'll be, but from my experience it's usually the case.

Jessj958 19

Totally agree with u #71. I felt the same way before I had my boys. I was always the one who said I'd never had kids, just didn't fit into my life. But when it happens, you totally change and things you never thought you'd be able to do, you can do! I had never even changed a diaper before my 1st was born. I do wanna pull my hair out at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Well let's see, a dog eats by himself, goes outside to use the bathroom and sleeps all night unless there's a noise. then he protects you from the bad guy. everything checks out so yeah, he's right.

I'll be looking forward to your husband's fml in roughly nine months.

tj5810 21

I can only imagine what shocking experiences lie ahead.

qirde_15 5

NO! Babies are bad (throws away stuffs), loud (scowls and shrieks) and awake on precious times IT should have been asleep. That's a fact.