By Jacklyn - 18/03/2012 19:18 - United States - Chicago

Today, my fiancé and I decided to have a romantic rendezvous on the trampoline in our backyard. Or at least it was romantic, until I accidentally rolled off and all but crushed our dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 775
You deserved it 20 084

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BlinkandRHCP 7

That poor dog, having to witness you guys fail at your "romantic rendezvous" and almost be crushed on top of it all. Or, shall I say, at the bottom.

Comments

I bet you were having a smashing time.

On a trampoline? Really? You two really put the "boing" in "boinking".

leogirl95 12

You really put the "lame" in your "comment"

Allow me to beg your forgiveness! I will lash myself 30 times for my failure to please and amuse you! You know what, I don't give a flying **** if you like this or any other comment of mine. Rest assured I do NOT comment for your enjoyment.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

Haters randomly come and go, especially on the web. Haha. (Don't like my comment? Thumb me down while I drink a big glass of IDFC ;) )

leogirl95 12

Haha, I love making totally lame and useless comments in an effort to get a reaction out of people. And it usually works.

Why bother trying to induce a negative reaction from people? What possible pleasure do you get from making people upset? Did you not get enough hugs as a child? I usually try to get good reactions from my comments and make people laugh. But hey, that's just me probably being ridiculous, right?

Tsk tsk..maybe next time you should save it for inside.

That is only any good if your drunk XD

eyecon502 13

I bet trampoline sex is the bomb! Unless you fall off, of course. ;)

Today. I was having a wonderful nap outside in the shade, when suddenly a giant fell from above and squished me flat. FML

perdix 29

That is why the lady is a tramp . . . on Lady & The Tramp. Too . . . many . . . puns!

Have you ever heard of a trampoline with walls?

Strafeh 9

Or a net. I've never seen a trampoline WITH walls.