By poked - 06/03/2011 00:24 - United States

Today, my father who left my family over 10 years ago and never contacted us or paid child support, poked me on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 892
You deserved it 4 135

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man he knows exactly how to mend years of neglect

Comments

You should contact him back. Maybe you can get to know him (he could regret being a dead beat). Or maybe (depending on your age) you can get some of that child support.

whoa, same exact thing happened to me!

kumakichi 0

my dad did the same exact thing but instead he got on someones facebook chat and told me how it's all my fault he hasn't seen us! or paid child suppory, and it's my fault my little sister couldnt pick him out of a crowded room if she wanted to!!! she was 3 and I was 13 when we were told we werent on his ladder to success! my fault.

22cute 17

that sucks! Dont believe him!!! That just shows you what an irresponsible whinner he is - which explains why he really left. Count yourself lucky he wasn't in your life to burden your Mom.

zendaddy0 0

yah don worry he's just a dick remember karmas a bitch and everyone gets a turn

Maybe he wants to try to be a better father. Give him a break, he's trying.

dmndrby789 0

No, he absolutely is not trying. He is doing as little effort as possible, like always. I would ignore anything less than a written message in which the dad would actually have to communicate with the child.

Are you stupid ? He poke her on Facebook ... Nice try!

Find out where he lives and garnish his wages for back support!