By tobuscus9412 - 22/03/2015 01:04 - Australia - Woronora

Spicy
Today, my father decided it would be a good idea to give me the sex talk, at Target, at the top of his lungs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 138
You deserved it 3 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did he use objects from the shelf as visuals too?

"So son, you take this here (picks up shoes) and stick it into here (points at socks). AND that is how babies are made"

Comments

AirBusDriver 23

Your dad sounds unstable. Sorry OP!

#11 OP'S dad sounds hilarious, if this is considered unstable then everyone's parents are unstable. Maybe he wanted to make sure OP remembers this conversation.

missyfiona89 28

IF YOU HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, YOU WILL DIE! YOU WILL GET AN STD AND YOU WILL DIE! IF YOU HAVE SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION, YOU WILL DIE! YOU WILL GET AN STD AND YOU WILL DIE!

Coach Carr, we all know you're into underaged Asian girls. Don't preach to abstain.

Today, I was out shopping with my 5 year old and overheard a conversation about sex. Unfortunately, he did too and now believes that life is a lie.

hoosiergirl94 31

I work at Target and I can promise you that that's hardly the most embarrassing thing I've seen

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Your paycheck comes to mind as more embarassing...

well the top of his lungs is a weird place to have a sex talk

And then you shout back, "it's not fair to mom if your seeing another man!"

Did you get the whole **** or did you get 25% off?

Should have said whole talk Not whole **** Apologies to all Will remember to spell check and proof read in the future

SystemofaBlink41 27

It can be used as metaphorical slang, though. "What happened between you and Janie?" "Well, let me give you the whole ****..."

gobiteme2 34

It sucks to be you with a father like that. But on the bright side if he made a mistake in some instructions he had a Targeted audience to help out.