By Char-azard - 17/05/2016 09:03 - New Zealand - Napier

Spicy
Today, my father bought a pair of fancy noise cancelling headphones. He doesn't realise that the noise cancelling function only slightly muffles the moaning and screaming in the porn he's watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 325
You deserved it 1 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

l_ 19

I don't think he understands the purpose of noise-cancelling headphones.

Comments

Wow people down vote good comments FML has such a great community I think I might just jump of a bridge

Lizza330 28

Whining will just get you down voted more. Sometimes people don't agree with what you wrote.

Um can you tell me what exact headphones they were

Wondering if yours didn't block out the sounds of **** too?

Oh no no no...he realizes. That's how we mark our territory. Lions roar, wolves pee on stuff to leave their scent marker. Birds, uhm crap on things? We men make the area uncomfortable for others! He went the headphone route. Others release gas either above or below. Some wear their Speedos around the house (even in winter). The effect is the same. You get creeped out and then we get all this lovely space to ourselves.

i feel as though a "now bitch go make me a sandwich"... popping open a tall boy and nice slap on the ass is how this should be followed up. haha

Sebof2001 7

I would've tested it out first omg

How could he test them without having someone else wear them? "Today, my dad made me sit down and watch **** so he could see if his fancy new noise cancelling headphones worked. FML"

Well, that is exactly how he should have tested them :P.

tell him it only filters the sound from going in, not out. . .and in, and out. . .wait

I understand the feeling my brother has the same issues

Tell him about a "friend" who was said they were listening to something for homework, not realising that their mum could hear the music, because they thought noise-cancelling headphones made it impossible to hear what was playing instead of reaping they block outside noise. Hopefully he'll figure out it would apply to his ****, too.

Why is he watching **** with other people around anyway? Or were you walking by? Edit: sorry I meant to make my own comment, not reply!