By gimmeafknbreak - 17/01/2014 23:59 - United States - Alamogordo

Spicy
Today, my family and I were having turkey for dinner. My boyfriend leaned in towards me and muttered, "I'll stuff your turkey later". Everyone heard and the whole room went dead silent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 782
You deserved it 8 847

gimmeafknbreak tells us more.

gimmeafknbreak 4

It was actually quite humorous. Even my father laughed...though some others didn't find my boyfriend's statement quite so funny. And for those that were asking, yes...he pulled through. in fact about twenty minutes after the "incident". haha. Those family dinners get SO boring.

Top comments

I hope laughter broke the silence. That was quite funny. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to have parents (and in laws) with a good sense of humor.

Comments

Cadillac4427 8

he needs to work on his whispering skills....or just not say anything at all. yeah, that was probably best.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

They did plan to. Just in a different way.

ThomasBombadil 31

I guess sometimes silence isn't gold.

Eating your mother's turkey first.. Stuffing your turkey second.

You should've reread that before you posted it.

It would be a scene from a porno, and a bad one at that...

simply tell everybody that he's an insomniac gourmet chef with antisocial personality disorder. as far as they'll know, he'll be cooking a wonderful turkey later that night, but he just can't express it in an acceptable way.

Maybe she prefers to be basted with the juices instead of stuffed.

Now he knows your family members are good listeners. What happened next though!?