By yellow_sunflowers101 - 16/04/2009 16:53 - United States

Today, my family and I ran into an older man my parents knew. He continually asked me questions like do you play football, have you started shaving yet, etc. I thought he was joking. He told my parents I had grown into quite a young man. I am a girl and he wasn't joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 498
You deserved it 4 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch! This guys sounds kind of creepy anyway.. wtf did he want to know if your shaving.. err..

Of course close minded assholes like you think girls need to be stereotypical with the pink sparkly shit and skirts to be identified as female. Go get bent moron.

Comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

Lol "Have you started shaving yet?" is very personal, almost creepy. I think he wanted to touch the small developing penis he thought you had.

he means her face... such dirty minded people!

pheonixfire13 17

That's really not that creepy, being taught to shave is supposed to be a very important milestone

mrhahn530 0

number 9, that was wonderfully harsh...i tip my hat to you.

That reminds me of the time I went to the mall with a friend(a girl) and we ran into my old coach who was like, "I didn't know you were dating yet!"

#13, I'm pretty sure he meant shaving as in the face. It's not really that personal of a question. Anyway... as others have suggested, try being a bit more girly if you're really offended. A good start would be wearing slightly more girl clothes.

xxaaaxx 0

maybe he was mental or somthin

f_mylife24 0

Use a padded bra =) that should make a difference.

Goth girls and goth guys look the same to me. maybe that's what she was. (is that what they like to be called now? or is it Vamp, or Twilighter or some shit)

Lichinamo 33

It's Goth. I would know, shopping in Hot Topic and all.

#16, its kind of like asking, "Hey, have you hit puberty yet?" A bit personal if you ask me.