By OhGodKillMeNow - 26/12/2009 11:42 - United Kingdom

Today, my family and I are driving down to France and it's going to take 4 hours. If that wasn't bad enough, my mum decides that she is going to listen to the CD my sister bought her for Christmas on repeat for the whole journey. It's Lady Gaga. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 025
You deserved it 9 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lady gaga is AMAZING. feel priviledged ;) although If you hate her so much, FYL

the_stereotype 0

i really have on opinion on lady gaga, but i feel like the whole purpose of the fml was just to rag on lady gaga. honestly, nobody cares who the OP likes or dislikes, so stop begging for attention. also, you can use an ipod, cd player, whatever to block out the noise and listen to whatever you want. so yeah...get over it.

Comments

Rellich 0

The, "YDI," button shouldn't even work on this. No one deserves that.

Not for Europeans, my cousins live in London, which is about 2 hours away, and we will only make that journey about twice a year normally

What's wrong with Lady Gaga? The only problem I can see here is the fact that it'll be on repeat, but like someone said it's super long. And maybe she'll get tired of it, who knows?

Everything is wrong with that attention wh... with that ladyb... Everything is wrong.

She's here to stay whether you like it or not. So just accept it, she's actually a lot better than some other crap. Miley Cyrus is an attention/twitter *****. Lady gaga just has a funky style, and really catchy songs. You don't hear anyone ever singing the climb just cause. Party in the USA maybe.. But she didn't even write that, lady gaga writes all her own music. So ha ha oh rawrawrr gaga oh lala!

Lady GaGa is awesome :P Then again, any album on repeat isn't that fun. And I bought my own Mom The Fame for Christmas...am I your sister? Why didn't I know about this France thing!?

Wrong. My saosin cd is constantly on repeat in my car. And that's the way I want it. My two twelves only blast the best music. I.e. Saosin!!!! :D wahoo!

If by the best music being Saosin you mean when Anthony Green was still the lead singer, then you may be correct. I don't think they've done anything really special with Cove as the lead singer.

Think you'll find that The xx's album is perfectly tolerable on repeat, regardless of how many times...

PinkFloyd1977 0

Ugh... Why can't people blare CCR or something. Its almost rap crap or hip hop or something mainstream and shitty. Bad music should be banned from anything louder than .2 decibels.

I like Lady Gaga but can understand your pain. It sucks listening to music you hate.

RAMBabyyy 0

The Fame Monster is actually a kick ass album.

aquariusxx 0

How is this an fml? Lady Gaga isn't really that bad. Go to sleep if you don't want to hear it.. and I'm currently on a 14 hour car trip with my family. It could be worse. Stop whining.

Breeneefml12 0

4 hours isn't a long trip but if you have to listen to one cd on repeat for the whole trip,then yea that sucks..and since it's a lady gaga cd haha sorry but F.Y.L.

oh boo hoo, you're going to france. your life is sooooo horrible, and oh god, you have to spend FOUR WHOLE HOURS!!! with your family in the car!! HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE. seriously, **** off and grow some balls. FML is getting really shit as of late.

Well...op is really whiney. Last summer I drove from central Texas up to Washington state and back... That was a 4 day tripto get there! So quit complainin, your butt wouldn't even fallen asleep. And ever hear of an iPod!? Listen to your own music if you don't theirs

boatkicker 4

It's not a 4 day trip unless you stop every half hour, or if you only drive a few hours before stopping for the night. I've done that drive in the opposite direction.

We stopped to sight see and shit that's why it took four days. Maybe it was only 3, I don't remember. When I say last summer, I mean summer 08. Lol. I'm just saying four hours is nothing. We drive thatchere on buses to get to football games. And I'm in band so you know we have the crappiest buses and hell yeah your ass falls asleep haha.