By shroooms - 28/07/2011 20:37 - Slovenia

Today, my entire family, myself included, has been turned into a collective diarrhea fountain after going out to eat. We only have one bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 722
You deserved it 3 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheBrickWithouse 10

i have one word for you: buckets. Seriously though, FYL.

The visual image of a "diarrhea fountain" is quite vomit-inducing...

Comments

The good old outdoors can be an option.

The visual image of a "diarrhea fountain" is quite vomit-inducing...

TaylorTotsYumm 10

71, I googled that and died a little inside.

Does anyone else get a mental image of several girls in 50's bathing suits water-skiing it through it in formation. No? Just me then??

71, try typing "Diarrhea - Japanese learning English" on Youtube.... :D

scruffy_janitor5 1

I hope you're a good runner

Look on the bright side at least you're not puking!

My god. Talk about first world problems.

I agree if you were puking it would be MUCH worse

MsMeiriona 2

vomiting would be much better. you can use buckets/trash barrels and hose them out much easier.

According to your username, that wasn't the only thing you had.

how do you guys only have 1 bathroom? sounds awful having to share a bathroom!

A lot of older houses have only 1 bathroom, I live in an old farm house and I only have 1 bathroom. Sharing isn't that hard you get used to it.

sxe_beast 11

OMG, all of the bedrooms in our house have their own bathrooms (a couple are jack and jill style) in addition to the other bathrooms?!!?!?!? That must suck!!!

BloodyDraven 0

I know its hard for some woman to grasp it, but not all houses come with two bathrooms (one for them, the other for the other 6 people)

frostymug18 1

go back to the restaurant and shit in there toilet

The family that eats together..***** together

go on the neighbors lawn. you can blame it on the dog lol