By Anonymous - 02/02/2017 19:00 - United States - Spearfish

Today, my dumbass cat sat on a lit candle. The whole house now smells like burnt hair and I now have to clip clumps of wax-burnt hair off his bum. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 007
You deserved it 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The cat's ass does seem to have been very dumb for sitting on the candle. Alternatively, you might feel sympathy for the cat's ass if it wasn't the ass's fault and it was just along for the dumb cat's ride...

Mostly a double FML for your cat to have burnt his ass and to have an owner with little sympathy

Comments

I'm glad the kitty wasn't seriously hurt.

Ascendanthive 9

You're not the only one mate. My cat's tail has caught on fire from a lit candle on my table. Burnt cat does not smell great. FYL

flo_pi22 20

the same happened to one of my cats (tail lit by a candle). I had never seen him running so fast...

flo_pi22 20

the same happened to one of my cats (tail lit by a candle). I had never seen him running so fast...

DemCherries 4

f the cats life they sat on a lit candle and have a very non-sympathetic owner.

Hereforthelols 0
MiraRose 19

Hey everyone, OP here. I have two cats (one is 4, the other is a year.) I put the candle up where the one year old had no business being in the first place. He's not exactly to brightest crayon in the box to begin with. I don't know how, and I don't know why but he sat directly on it. He didn't get hurt thank god, but I've now designed chicken wire cages to go around the candle to prevent this from happening again. (And believe me, I had sympathy, until I realized he wasn't hurt.)